Sony Bravia HDTVs are very popular in the HDTV market, the Bravia HDTV offers stunning images with the most advanced X-reality PRO technology which improves picture details in everything you watch. It’s great for you to watch 1080p on Sony Bravia TV.
How can I watch 3D movies on Sony Bravia TV? You may have purchased many movies in 2D, or want to put 3D disc movie on USB flash drive and then watch 3D on Sony TV via USB. In this case, you will need a Sony TV 3D Video Converter to convert 2D/3D movies to 3D, and then you can copy 3D movies to USB flash drive or memory card, and play 3D movies/videos on Sony Bravia TV.
Now you can follow the easy guide below to convert 2D/3D movies to Sony HDTV.
1. Install Sony TV 3D Video Converter Ultimate (or Video Converter Ultimate for Mac), this is the most powerful video converter in the world, which can convert all unprotected and protected videos to 158 formats, it has presetted output profiles for 3D video, will convert 2D/3D to 3D for Sony TV playback. It can also convert purchased DRM video to common video, like iTunes movies, iTunes TV shows, Amazon Instant Video, Digital Copy movies, etc.
2. Run this best Sony HDTV 3D video converter, import your videos to this software.
3. Choose the output format to play on Sony TV, to watch 3D on Sony Bravia HDTV, you are recommended to choose MP4 format.
4. Click Edit icon to add 3D effect onto the loaded movies.
4. You can click settings button to choose output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Edit function is available, you can trim, crop, adjust effect or adjust the subtitle to the video before conversion.
6. Click convert button to start converting 2D or 3D movies to 3D for Sony Bravia TV.
This Sony BRAVIA HDTV 3D Video Converter can convert videos at up to 30X speed, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology are well adapted, and it will save you much time. After conversion, you just need to copy movies to USB flash drive, and then you can play 3D video on Sony TV. Now please download this software and have a try, hope it can help you watch 2D/3D movies on Sony TV easily.