“I just buy a new Samsung smart HDTV, I want to play DVD movies on HDTV via USB Flash Drive and memory card, how can I put DVD movies on USB Flash Drive or memory card and play DVD on HDTV?”
If you have got many DVD movies, it’s great to play DVD on HDTV, but, how to watch DVD on HDTV via USB without DVD player?
What you need is HDTV DVD Converter software, with it you can convert DVD disc to MP4, AVI or MKV for play on HDTV. Now you can take a try on HDTV DVD Ripper, this excellent software will convert DVD disc, ISO files, IFO file, DVD Folder movies to any formats you need. Now you can follow the steps below to convert DVD to HDTV.
1. Download Video Converter Ultimate for HDTV, if you use Mac, please install Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. This software can help you convert DVD to TV compatible format.
2. Import your DVD movies into this DVD Ripping software.
3. Choose output format you need, for play on TV or portable devices, you are recommended to choose HD MP4 Video, this is the best compatible format for HDTV and tablets, smartphones.
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, video bitrate, etc.
5. Edit function is available in the software, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect to the DVD video before you convert DVD to HDTV.
After these steps above, click convert button to start the DVD to HDTV video conversion, when the conversion is finished, you can transfer the converted DVD movies to USB Flash Drive or memory, and then you can play DVD on HDTV through USB storage, the details about how to play USB content on HDTV please read your HDTV’s instruction, it’s easy.
Now you may have known how to put and play DVD on USB for HDTV playback, just have a try, hope this article and software can help you.