“How can I play Digital Copy movies on HDTV?” if you have bought many Digital Copy movies from Amazon, Blockbuster, iTunes store, etc, you may want to play these movies on different devices, such as computer, tablet or smart TV. But, as we know, Digital Copy movies are DRM protected, you can’t play Digital Copy movies on TV or other portable devices directly.
How to watch and play Digital Copy movies on TV?
You just need a Digital Copy movie converter to remove the DRM protection, and convert Digital Copy movies to unprotected video format, like H.264 MP4, and then you can copy converted Digital Copy movies to USB flash drive and watch Digital Copy movies on TV via USB.
M4VGO is an excellent Digital Copy movie converter which can convert DVD Digital Copy or other DRM protected videos to any common formats, it’s world’s fastest all in one converter (30X), now please follow the easy guide below to convert Digital Copies to TV compatible format.
1. Install M4VGO, this all in one Digital Copy converter will help you convert Amazon Instant Videos, blockbuster movies, Digital Copy movies to any formats you need. It also has many powerful features.
2. Run this Digital Copy to TV converter, import the Digital Copy vide files to this program.
3. Choose output format for TV to playback, here you can choose MP4 video.
4. You can customize the output settings before convert Digital Copy to TV supported format, you can adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.
5. Click convert button to start transcoding Digital Copies to MP4 for TV, you can also choose AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV or any formats as you want.
Now you may have known the way to convert Digital Copies to common video, after converting, you just need to copy converted Digital Copy movies to USB flash drive or memory card, and then you can watch Digital Copy movies on TV via USB. Please have a try, hope this TV Digital Copy converter can help you.