“How can I put Blu-ray on USB drive for TV? I have bought a HDTV which can play movies from USB, now I want to transfer my Blu-ray disc movies to USB, can you help?”
This is a Blu-ray movie fan asked on a forum, nowadays many users want to put Blu-ray and DVD disc movies on USB drive or memory card, because nearly all released HDTVs can read video files from USB, in this way, you don’t need a Blu-ray or DVD player connected to HDTV, it is so convenient.
How to put Blu-ray movies onto USB drive, pen drive or memory card?
It is easy to transfer Blu-ray or DVD disc movie to USB, what you need is Blu-ray Ripper software, this software can rip or convert purchased Blu-ray and DVD disc movie to any common video formats, like MKV, AVI, MP4, etc, and then you can put converted videos to USB for watching on LED/LCD TV.
Now you can follow the easy steps below to convert Blu-ray to USB.
1. Free download Blu-ray Ripper for Windows or Mac. This software can convert Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO file, or DVD disc, ISO image, and IFO file to any formats.
2. Install and run this Blu-ray Ripper for USB software. Load your Blu-ray or DVD movies into it.
3. Choose output format, here you can choose MKV, AVI, WMV or other formats you need, it is recommended to choose MP4 format, because this is best compatible format for HDTV.
4. You can click settings button to adjust the parameters as you need, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Click convert button to start. The Blu-ray to USB converter will convert Blu-ray with fast speed. NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is supported, so it can save you much time.
When the Blu-ray to USB conversion is finished, you can copy Blu-ray to USB flash drive, pen drive or memory card, and then you can play Blu-ray movies on HDTV via USB. Please take a free try, hope this Blu-ray to USB Converter can help you.