In this article you will get the best 4K video converter, which will help you to convert 4K files to supported video format like MOV or MP4, and then you can play 4K files on 4K HD TV, you can also choose to convert 4K files to 1080p or 720p for watching.
4K videos are becoming more and more popular in recent years, because there are many movies start to release the 4K resolution movies, and 4K cameras or camcorders are hot, so you can get more 4K content now. Do you have some 4K videos recorded by camcorders or downloaded from online websites? Maybe you have, after got the 4K videos, you may want to watch 4K videos on HDTVs, like 4K TVs or smart TVs, is it easy to play 4K files on 4K HD TV? The answer may be disappointed, because most TVs on the market can’t play 4K files smoothly, besides, 4K videos usually in special video format, such as MXF, as we know most HDTV can’t play all the HD video formats, the supported video formats are limited, so you will meet with video compatibility issue when you play 4K files on 4K HD TV.
How to play 4K files on 4K HD TV smoothly?
As we talked above, there are many 4K videos can’t be directly played by HDTVs or other playable devices, in this case, how can we play 4K files on 4K HD TV smoothly? The most effective way is to use 4K video converter to convert 4K videos to compatible format for 4K HD TV, such as Samsung 4K TV, Sony 4K TV, Panasonic 4K TV, LG 4K TV, etc. once you convert 4K files to supported format for smart TVs, you can watch and play 4K videos without any issue.
Best 4K video converter download
Maybe you are looking for the best 4K video converter to use, here we want to introduce the best 4K video converter for you, this software is Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, this program has Windows version and Mac version, so it can help you to convert 4K videos on Windows and Mac. With this best 4K video converter, you can convert 4K videos to any formats you need, such as convert 4K files to MOV, convert 4K videos to MP4, convert 4K to AVI, convert 4K video to MKV format, etc. or it can work as XAVC converter to convert 4K XAVC files. This 4K video converter also has many optimized formats for editing programs and playable devices, such as Apple ProRes 422/4444 for FCP X, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, WMV/MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, etc. and optimized formats for Android tablets, Android smartphones, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, etc. with this 4K video converter you can solve any video playback or editing issues.
How to use this 4K video converter on Mac or Windows?
This 4K video converter is not difficult to use, you can get your 4K videos converted in few clicks, now please follow the easy steps below to convert 4K videos on Mac or Windows.
1. Free download and install 4K video converter Windows version or Mac version, you can run this program on Mac or Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.
2. Run this 4K video converter on your computer, you will see its main interface, now please click add files button on the top left Corner to import 4K videos that you want to convert, such as 4K MXF files, 4K MP4 files, it can work as XAVC Video converter to convert 4K XAVC files.
3. After you imported the 4K files, please click format column to choose output video format you need, such as MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, etc. just choose according to your need. If you want to play videos on 4K TV, we recommend you to choose HD Video -> HD MP4 (*.mp4), this format is well supported by most HDTVs. It can also convert XAVC to Premiere, convert XAVC S to FCP X, etc.
4. After you selected the video format, you can click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as adjust the resolution to 1920*1080, or choose original 4K resolution for output; adjust the bitrate can control the output video’s quality, you can adjust it to 2000-5000 kbps.
5. The last step is to click convert button, this 4K video converter will start the video conversion process.
When your 4K files are converted, you can open the output folder and get the videos that you need, now you can copy the files to USB Flash Drive, and then you can play 4K files on 4K HD TV with compatible format, and you can copy videos to other playable devices for watching as you want.