As the camera and camcorder updated faster, new cameras and camcorders all have the feature to record high-definition 1080p videos. These recorded video footages usually maintain the high quality, but as the same time, the recording video format is not so easy to use for playback. For Sony and Panasonic cameras and camcorders, and Canon camcorders, they record .MTS AVCHD video format, the MTS format is not a common video format, and HDTV can’t recognize the MTS video files on USB flash drive or memory card when you want to enjoy the videos on TV via USB.
How to watch and play 1080p MTS through USB on TV?
The best method to solve this question is to convert MTS to compatible format for TV, and then you can copy converted video to USB and play thru USB on Samsung Smart TV, Sony Bravia TV, Panasonic TV, LG TV, Vizio TV, etc. Below are easy steps for you.
2. Run this MTS to TV Converter, import your MTS videos to this software.
3. Choose output format that you want to put on USB flash drive for HDTV to playback, you are recommended to choose HD MP4 format, this is best compatible format for TV, nearly all TV and playable devices can recognize this format.
4. Before converting, you can adjust the output parameter for the video, you can change the bitrate, resolution and others as you need. You can keep it as original because the output format has been optimized.
5. Editing feature is very useful in this MTS to USB video converter, trim, crop, adjust effect or adjust subtitle can help you make your own video easily.
6. Click convert button to start converting MTS files to MP4 for copy to USB and play on TV.
This software supports NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, for H.264 codec MP4, AVI, MKV and other formats, it can convert at 30X speed with lossless quality, so please try a try, this software will be a good assistant for you.
Note: This software can also convert 3D MTS video files to 3D format or 2D format, it can also convert 2D to 3D, just try as you want!