I have bought many Amazon Instant videos on the internet and when I copy them to USB to play on Panasonic Smart TV I find that it can’t be opened. Do you know why and how can I play Amazon Instant Video on Panasonic Smart TV?
Did you meet the above problem when you play videos on Panasonic Smart TV? From the internet we know that the Amazon Instant Video is a special format video which is protected by the DRM. So if you copy them to other device, you can’t open it. But if you remove the DRM from the Amazon Instant Video you will copy it to any device to play it. Now I will teach how to play Amazon Instant Video on Panasonic TV.
1. Download and insall Amazon Instant Video to Panasonic Smart TV Converter . This converter is the best Amazon Instant Video to Panasonic Smart TV Converter that can convert Amazon Instant Videos to any formats. MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV and other formats are supported.
30% Off Coupon Code : WOND-QIDN-AFF
2. Load the Amazon Instant Videos to the Amazon Instant Video to Panasonic Smart TV Converter.
3. Choose a format as output format. The Amazon Instant Video to Panasonic Smart TV Converter provides many formats to choose for you. You just need to choose MP4 because MP4 can be supported by Panasonic Smart TV perfectly.
4. One of the coolest things about Amazon Instant Video to Panasonic Smart TV Converter is that it allows you to choose, and customize. And you can adapt many things about the videos such as the resolution and the bit rate as you want.
4. When all the above are done, you can click the “convert” button to convert Amazon Instant Video to Panasonic Smart TV. Just need to wait a few minutes and it will be finished.
After Amazon Instant Video to Panasonic Smart TV conversion is finished, you can transfer converted videos to USB, and then you can play movies on Panasonic Smart TV via USB with best format. Please take a free try now, hope it can help you.