How to copy and transfer DVD to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 for watching on Panasonic 4K TV? After you read this article you will find the best way to rip DVD to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 supported video formats, and then you can play iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3’s video on Panasonic 4K TV easily.
iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 are new tablets from Apple company, they are just released several days ago, since they unveiled they have attracted people’s eyes. The iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 has better hardware and software equipped, so it can give you better experience. The display of iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 are both great, they have used high resolution screen to show vivid images for you.
Until today many users are still waiting for their iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 tablet, but at the same time some users have got the iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 tablet. After received the tablet, most users will choose to put some videos, TV shows or movies on iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 for watching. As a media player, the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini3’s screen is not big enough. Can we play DVD movies on Panasonic 4K TV via iPad Air a and iPad Mini 3? First of all, we need to rip and transfer DVD movies to iPad Air 2 or iPad iPad Mini 3.
How to rip and transfer DVD to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3?
As we know iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 doesn’t have DVD drive, so we can’t insert DVD disc into the tablets for playing directly, in this case what you can do is to convert DVD movie to supported video format of iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, and then play DVD on iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 with compatible format. Now the biggest problem is how to convert DVD to compatible formats like MP4, you need to know that purchased DVD discs are commercial movies, they are protected and we can’t copy movies from DVD disc to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3. In this case, DVD Ripper software will help you, only with DVD Ripper can you rip DVDs to unprotected common video files.
Best DVD Ripper for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate is the best DVD Ripper for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, this is a powerful program, with it you can easily convert Blu-ray or DVD and HD videos to any formats you need, latest blu-ray and DVD movies are all supported, besides blu-ray/DVD disc, it also supports blu-ray/DVD ISO file or folder file. Now please follow the download link to free download this program.
How to rip DVD to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3?
This DVD Ripper is easy to operate, it can rip DVD to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 within just few clicks, we have prepared the easy steps for you, please follow them below to rip DVD to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 supported format, if you also want to convert video to Nexus 9, you can also learn Nexus 9 video format.
1. Download and install DVD Ripper for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, aka Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, this program has Windows version and Mac version, so it can help you to rip DVD on Mac and Windows. You can also use it to backup Blu-ay to hard drive.
2. Launch this DVD to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 converter, you will see its brief main interface, click “Load Disc” button to import the DVD movie.
3. Please choose best video format for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, MP4 is recommended, because it is the best compatible format for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3. You can also use it to rip Blu-ray to iPad mini 3.
4. Before rip DVD to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, you can customize the output parameters by clicking the settings button on the main interface, and then you can adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc. You can set the resolution as 1280*720, and set bitrate as 2500-3500 kbps is OK.
5. Click convert button to start the conversion.
This iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 DVD Ripper will rip DVD at fast speed and top quality, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is supported, so it can save much time for you, when it finished the conversion, please transfer converted DVD movies to iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, and then you can watch DVD on them with compatible format.
Two ways to play iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 video on Panasonic 4K TV
Way One – Connect the iPad Ai2 iPad/Mini 3 to your Panasonic 4K TV through HDMI/Component cable/VGA
Apple’s Digital AV Adapter will allow you to connect the iPad Air 2/iPad Mini 3 to your TV through an HDMI cable, which transfers both HD-quality video and sound. The original iPad is capable of 720p video with the Digital AV Adapter, while all other iPad models support up to 1080p.
If your television doesn’t support HDMI, or if you are simply running low on HDMI outputs on your HDTV, you can also opt for connecting the iPad to your TV with composite or component cables. The composite adapters break the video into red, blue and green, while the component adapters break it convert it to the single ‘yellow’ cable compatible with older television sets.
By using Apple’s VGA adapter, you can hook your iPad up to a television equipped with an VGA input, a computer monitor, a projector and other display devices that support VGA. This can be great if you have a space computer monitor. And because many newer monitors support multiple display sources, you could even switch between using your monitor for your desktop and using it for your iPad.
Way Two – Connect iPad Air 2 anf iPad Mini 3 to Panasonic 4K TV via home network
1. Connect your Smart TV to your home network. In order to stream content from your iPad to your TV, your TV needs to have network-capabilities, and needs to be connected to your home network.
- The process for connecting your TV to your network varies from TV to TV. Consult your TV’s documentation or support page for instructions on connecting the TV to your home network.
2. Download a streaming app. In order to send data to the TV, you will need an app that allows you to connect to Smart TVs on your network. One of the most popular apps is iMediaShare.
- The free version will allow you to stream pictures and videos that are on your iPad already. In order to use the additional streaming options you will need the paid version.
3. Open the app. After a moment, the content on your iPad will load. You will be able to select any image or video stored on your iPad.
4. Tap on a video. Selecting a video will pull up a menu of all the connected devices on your network. Choose your Smart TV from the list. If your TV is not listed, tap the “Others (Undetected)” option and follow the prompts to try to detect your TV.
Watch your video. After selecting your TV from the list of options, the video will begin playing on the TV screen. You can control playback from the app on the iPad.
- If you are experiencing poor performance, it may be because your TV is connected wirelessly. Try connecting your Smart TV via Ethernet instead of Wi-Fi, or place your iPad closer to your router.